<body> <body>

Friday, August 14, 2009 @12:03 AM

finally LAST is over. ((:
no more memorizing diseases or stupid research methodologies that resemble manuals,
no more going through lecture notes that have english that is so super cui to the max,
no more digimon!
YESSAR! free at last!

spent wednesday having fun,
watch UP in 3D with val and jac ((:
and had dinner at Nihon Mura at the sports stadium.

so super wanted to buy shoes from that new shoe shop in TM,
but didnt have any cash left,
so going back tmr to get it w val ((:

today was kinda slack,
mainly did vpm and a lil bpharm revision.
haiz, hang in there, it'd be over soon.

--

Wait, I'm wrong
Should've done better than this
Please, I'll be strong
I'm finding it hard to resist
So show me what I'm looking for


Save me, I'm lost
Oh Lord I've been waiting for you
I'll pay any cost
Save me from being confused
Show me what I'm looking for
Show me what I'm looking for
Oh Lord

life at this point is filled with doubts and uncertainties,
more than anytime in the past 3 years.
its scary, and it doesnt help that time is just flying by.

--

it'd be a lie to say it doesnt affect me,
you may think im selfish but i'm just feeling how you might
if our roles were reversed today.
im trying hard to look past the fact that everything happens for a reason,
but at this point its hard,
as the day edges closer,
its really hard.

barely bearable;
but all the same
there's nothing i can do.

& HER

★Joanna Kristyn
06Sept90
simply adores STARS
& cant live without music

& WISHES

# Blackberry Storm 2
# Fossil watch
# To go kite-flying!
# Books(:
# More star stuff!
# Go back to Mountain High
# and Lake Tekapo
# and of all places, NEW YORK, NYC
# Wallet
# Grey jeans
# yakpak
# ONTO audio technica headphones
# havainnas
# Polaroid camera
# TOMS Red Canvas Classics

& EXITS

.stef.
.ali.
.joan.
.ping.
.grace.
.jing.
.aishah.
.val & jac.
.teddy.

A7K1

A7K1.
.
hannah.
.esther.
.carole.
.fiona.
.den.
.bingcong.
.gwen.
.sharon.
.jeslin.
.valerie.
.sylvia.

& SPEAK


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

& ARCHIVES



& RESOURCES

layout: +
fonts: +
brushes: + +
image: +