Thursday, April 08, 2010 @9:08 PM
It's a day for updating!
Can you tell, its been one awesome day (:
Last tuesday, I had my driving test and I passed!
Thank god, don't ask me what i'd do if i did not pass,
because honestly, i do not know man.
But what the heck, I wont need to think abt that situation after all.
Holy week, I drove to church, drove to tamp Ikea, drove sis to town for tuition and home.
Yesterday, daddy asked me to drive to jas's sch in east coast and so i did (:
Driving has been awesome,
now I just can't wait to memorize the roads so that I can be allowed on the road alone.
:D
Today I met Von at ION and we cabbed down to IDP head office to submit our applications.
Results in about 5 weeks they say; pray hard jo, pray hard.
And trust that God will provide.
We ended surprisingly early and were too early for the Nihon Mura High Tea Buffet.
Bugger. So we had to kill time at Plaza Sing and finally it was 230pm.
Lunch was fulfilling (:
Sashimi was awesomee.
AND I finally got confirmation that I'd been officially hired!
Celebration tmr w Val and Jac ((:
Feasting again; The Manhattan Fish Market.
Note to self: Jo you need to go to the gym soon!
Oh oh and when I got home, there was a letter that said my photograph license was ready for collection but no one was home when the delivery guy arrived.
So I'd have to collect it from the post office tmr.
Hope it looks good! (: