<body> <body>

Saturday, May 15, 2010 @12:24 AM

Time flies, its been 4 weeks since I've start work.
Everything's going smoothly (:
Nothing much has changed really.

Some days are more tiring then others,
and fridays always put me in an awesome mood!

Uni applications have started streaming in slowly,
as expected, I got rejected by the local unis.
But honestly, I couldnt care less abt em.
Massey and UQ have replied (:

Lately, I've been missing life as a student.
oh wells, we all have to grow up someday.
I cant believe graduation day is this wednesday.
Its like here already, 3 years have passed,
its scary man.

Well its a four day work week for me!
YAY! ((:
and vesak day the next week wld also make it another 4 day work week!

Alright time for bed,
dental appt tmr.

OH YES, I HAVE SMTH TO CONFESS!
I'VE BECOME A BLOG-SHOPPER-HOLIC!
Hahaha!
Blame it on work man,
i'm to shagged to shop after work and a sunday afternoon is NOT enough shopping time. :(





I dont know but
I think I maybe
Fallin for you
Dropping so quickly
Maybe I should
Keep this to myself
Waiting til I
Know you better


& HER

★Joanna Kristyn
06Sept90
simply adores STARS
& cant live without music

& WISHES

# Blackberry Storm 2
# Fossil watch
# To go kite-flying!
# Books(:
# More star stuff!
# Go back to Mountain High
# and Lake Tekapo
# and of all places, NEW YORK, NYC
# Wallet
# Grey jeans
# yakpak
# ONTO audio technica headphones
# havainnas
# Polaroid camera
# TOMS Red Canvas Classics

& EXITS

.stef.
.ali.
.joan.
.ping.
.grace.
.jing.
.aishah.
.val & jac.
.teddy.

A7K1

A7K1.
.
hannah.
.esther.
.carole.
.fiona.
.den.
.bingcong.
.gwen.
.sharon.
.jeslin.
.valerie.
.sylvia.

& SPEAK


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

& ARCHIVES



& RESOURCES

layout: +
fonts: +
brushes: + +
image: +