Wednesday, August 18, 2010 @10:20 PM
hello world.
today was an awesome day,
finally satisfied a craving for the horfun from Ghim Mo and to top it off had an awesome tang yuan dessert in the lovely rain (:
lately I've been reminded ever so often that time,
time flies.
no matter what you think you can do to make full use of it,
somehow, some of it just slips right thru your fingers.
I'm turning 20 in less than an month,
people say you think a lot more when you get closer to your birthday each year,
think abt the year that went by,
the things you did and the things you left unsaid and undone.
I'm not sure if much has changed abt me - I'm still tryin to sort that out w myself.
But, i do know that things have changed,
people have left,
I have moved on to a new chapter of life,
and yet, sometimes the feeling is so surreal,
sometimes you don't know if you're living a lie;
or at least some lil' part of your life is one...